Re: Webinar on Cushings

Susan Zingle

Did they answer any questions about the high cost? That is what I asked
about and I think several others did too.

I just did something very technically stupid, so if this is a duplicate post, I apologize. They did talk about testing for efficacy through the manufacturing process, and the blister paks, and late in the program the BI rep took a swipe at compounding pharmacies. I was all ready to be angry at a blatant marketing effort, and it just wasn't. Referred to the drug as pergolide throughout, except for one or two references to prascend. Really all about IR and Cushings. Will see if I can find it on the website, will be interesting to see what I missed.

Susan, Chicago, 24 year old Shetland, 2005