Re: Are these lab results normal or should I re-test?

Zoe Messina

Hi Lorna,

I punched these numbers into the IR calculator and the ratio for me came back as 31.80 where 10 and above is normal.

Did I do this wrong or am I using the incorrect units or something? I will attach the actual blood report to my case history file.... here:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0EVdUCk6hFf3RhZE5VrO1BqsmsolXom4-4ehO8JzsqHX4YZW_25Mwz9Tl_8pKeZR3gDrtPyd_KnzLySJOZj_ccM9rN_2/Zoe%20Manning/GRIBBLES%20VETERINARY%20PATHOLOGY.pdf

Hope that link works, if it doesnt the history files are here:

If you could check this for me that would be great!

Zoe and Missy
Moorooduc AUS
2012