Re: Are these lab results normal or should I re-test?

Lorna <briars@...>

Hi Zoe,

I should have just gone to bed last night instead of speaking up.

I have just now got your numbers,too,although I also managed to have 2 other different results with the calculator.
I replied to you earlier this morning but deleted my message in an attempt to avoid confusing the issue for everyone,as well as you!
Sigh.

Let's stick with your numbers,so yes,not IR,and I'll revisit this when I get back in from the stable.

Sorry for my floundering!

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

I punched these numbers into the IR calculator and the ratio for me came back as 31.80 where 10 and above is normal.