Re: Advice needed

ponyaddict38

Anna is, yes. I can definitely get her vet out before Monday to take blood. So I will do that. She's off pasture, on grass hay & Ontario Dehy's Timothy Balance cubes. So she is in a good situation.

Simon, not so much - I've been having to call the barn every morning to remind them NOT to turn him out onto pasture, to NOT give him carrots/apples/grain...it's been such a battle. He's been there forever but I'm sure the diet isn't helping much. The trouble is that I'm not there, so I don't know how well I'm being listened to. Anna used to live at this barn & after she foundered I insisted that she be turned onto a dirt paddock. I had compliance for about 2 weeks :/ and so moved her.

Nanette
GTA Ontario
Sept 2012