Passing of a Great Pony

Sandra Smith-Reynolds

Thanks everyone for your kind ans supportive thoughts. We share the
same anxietys no matter where we are. It is great to have a group who
support each other. I just realized that We were together for half my
life! I feel so blessed. I'm not going anywhere. I have a boarding
stable and we board another cushings horse here that I am giving TLC
to. I also have a mission to prevent IR in all the ponys here and spot
cushings BEFORE the laminitis. These horses really are a lot of extra
work. I have done it as a labor of love so far but I would guess that a
good boarding stable owner could be gently encouraged to pitch in by
offering to pay for the extra labor.

Warmest regards,
now Sandi & Hakeem 2007