Re: New mini with Cushings - where to start?

jwjdesign

Thanks Mandy!
That file did help. So even though I do not believe that she has IR I need to have her on a low suger diet? Right now and for the past months her pasture is my yard. She is a very nervous horse and needs to be in sight of other horses and this arrangement has been the best thing for her. If she is in a neighboring paddock to another horse and they go behind a run in or out of her sight this sends her into a panic. How many days before the blood work would I need to have her on the low suger hay diet? Could I just do it the day and night before?
Thanks,
Jennifer in VA
member 2006

http://tinyurl.com/9k53y5e