Re: Time to Clip???

loes <loes1@...>

Laura:

I clipped Romke last week. with the hot hot days and cool nights we have a lot of colic in this area. He was uncomfortable, his temperature way too high for his "normal" so I didn't want to take a chance, will deal with the blanketing if I have to. I am in the hi-desert, it will be in the 100 today and 108 is expected for tomorrow with a hot week to follow. Better be safe than sorry. it is easier for him to deal with the cool nights than the hot days in a heavy duty fur coat.

This year has been miserable.

Loes
Southern California

On Sep 29, 2012, at 6:23 AM, Nancy wrote:

As for clipping,
Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003

NewEnglandEquineBalance@...