Re: Time to Clip???

meg_findhorse

I did clip mine with #10 blade, but have other blades to cut longer. If you want to clip some, then definitely do a trace clip or use a longer length. In the Spring initially cut them at 1/4", then later did a 2nd clip with #10 that is shorter.

I plan to buy a 1/2" blade can use also. That's longer than most any horse around grows in winter anyway.

Meg

Texas 2009?

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Gary & Kathy Saucier" <gksaucier@...> wrote:

Laura, if you are afraid to do a body clip, you could settle for a trace
clip. <snip>
of area at a time and built to withstand the work) with a blade that cut
just slightly longer than regular clippers.

Hope that helps.

Kathy Saucier

Texas