Re: Would you test for Cushings and/or IR? - history, photos added

Again, thanks, Lavinia. After listening to Satra's history, examining Satra and taking radiographs of her front feet, my equine vet believes her lameness symptoms are consistent with several arthritis of the hocks, which has led to hind end weakness. The trimmer's poor trim proved an additional irritant. So the good news is she has not foundered, she has thick soles, and she does not show signs of laminitis. The bad news is she does have long term hock lameness issues to be managed, and we definitely need a new farrier! The vet did draw blood to test for Cushings.

Xrays posted:

If the blood test does not indicate Cushings, should I delete my folders so as not to fill the Files of the group with irrelevant information?

Cass
Sonoma County, CA
Oct. 2012

--- In EquineCushings@yahoogroups.com, "Lavinia" <dnlf@...> wrote:

<snip clear answers to my feeding questions from>
Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, Ri
EC Support TEam