Re: unhealthy feet and nutrition

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi Linda,

I for one don't understand what you are referring to in your post when you refer to *junk science* or *labeling any foot that is not clean and dry as *diseased*.

Linda posts:*I just came from a clinic were the consensus was basically the same.*

Could you please go into more detail?

Thank you,

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI 10/12

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Linda" <PapBallou@...> wrote:

There are a lot of people who are describing various problems with feet with terms that are not in the literature, and actually seem to be made up, as well as labeling any foot that is not clean and dry as *diseased*. I will also go out on the limb and say some of it is junk science.
just came from a clinic were the concensus was basically the same.