Re: Cushing test

Lavinia <dnlf@...>

Is anyone familiar with a test for Cushing which gives glucose results measured every 15 minutes?
I was given a copy of someone's test results (verdit: liver disease in a bad way) but don't know what to make of it
Hi Marianne,
Sounds like a glucose tolerance test was done, which tests for IR. Has nothing to do with PPID. And do not know how it would diagnose liver disease either.
You're correct - we don't allow attachments here. You can add the test results to Pauli's case history if you want to have us take a look at them.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team