Re: Next steps adjusting pergolide: getting my vet on board

Jaini suggested, " What about increasing (incrementally) to 2 mg, and then testing 3 weeks later?"

Jaini, I have now definitely seen a considerable change in Satra over the past 3 days. She is drinking just a bit more than her companion, who is a full hand shorter. Her stall is no longer a swamp. And today she treated me to airs above ground and repeated gallops around the corral. She's clearly feeling better. We topped out at 1.5 mg pergolide. Thanks again! On to the next challenge: a vet willing to do the Cornell testing. I'm in a data blackout.

Cass for Satra
Sonoma County, Calif
Oct 2012