Re: Treat recipes for a horse with Cushings

Saucier Kathy

In addition to the great idea like peanuts, pieces of ODTB cubes, etc. I was
going to suggest Skodes also, like Mandy said.

You can buy the mix and make them yourself. That way you can make them into
small pieces to use as training rewards. I think the only mix right now not
already made into bars or cookies is the Minty Rose Brownies.

http://stores.skodeshorsetreats.com/-strse-Brownies%21/Categories.bok

It makes a LOT. I do half a recipe at a time. The house smells really good
too when you bake them.

And making them yourself, you can bake them until crispy and they last much
longer.

Kathy Saucier

Texas