Re: Scary weight loss

Sherry LaMarche

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers that you both make it through
this. I can't give you answers on MSU, just wanted you to know many
of us have been where you are, and can empathize with you.
Hang in there.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:04 PM, barefooted4 <kristiebrand@...> wrote:

**

Sashi, after years of battling Cushings and seasonal laminitis, crashed in
the worst way the end of Nov. I had the vet out on 12/4 to euthanize after
he had been down for 2 weeks, developing small bedsores, in so much pain
with no comfort provided by banamine daily for 2 weeks. Well, he saw the
vet that night and got up. He stayed up until she & the farrier left. Of
course he went back down and again on the 14th I was going to make the call
the following Monday. He's been up (for the most part) ever since. He is
now to the point I can get xrays (he hasn't had any since June)and we can
draw a current ACTH, check teeth, etc. Up until the last bitter cold day or
so he was very comfortable in his hooves and you'd never know I was about
to send him on his way.

R <kristiebrand@...?subject=Re%3A%20Scary%20weight%20loss> to
group Start a New

-

.

--
Sherry LaMarche
847-343-6036

So. Wi., 08/08

"How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours"