Re: 3 questions (hay analysis, ODTB, feeding pill) #nirwetchem

Elva J Mico

On 1/26/2013 3:14 PM, drkellon wrote:
I just got a message from Aurelio today that said they are having
trouble integrating the salt into the balancing mineral mix so for
the time being you need to add salt (but not iodine) separately.
I thought with the ODTB cubes we had to add 2 tablespoons of iodized salt, and 2 tablespoons of ground flax? Is that incorrect?

Elva and Angel Satin
NM/2004

--
Elva
I was a dancer. One night at a gypsy camp, I drank a potion meant for