Re: Tsultry, Fly Free Across the Rainbow Bridge

Sherry LaMarche

I'm so sorry Lynn, may your memories keep you warm and heal your heart.
Bless you for sharing on your supplies as there are so many others that
could use the help.

Sherry LaMarche

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:06 PM, lynnberghs <lberghs@...> wrote:

**

Today I lost my best friend of 24 years, Tsultry. He was 30 years old and
was diagnosed with Cushing's about 4 years ago. He had fibrotic myopathy in
one hindquarter, and his hindquarters ultimately got too weak for him to
get up once he had laid down. Every other morning his caretaker had been
able to rouse him to get up, but this morning he couldn't. His

--
Sherry LaMarche
847-343-6036

<

"How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours"