Pony pining - help needed to entice her to eat

ermintrudeclaire

Hi, a few weeks ago I lost my old lady. Life just became too much for her
and we let her go. Both she and her long term field companion are cushings.
The problem now is that Blackberry is pining and not eating well. They had
been together for 10 years and didn't allow each other out of sight in field
or stable so they were a real pair. She has another pony in with her but he
clearly isn't any substitute. Any tips on how to keep her eating while she
grieves without unbalancing her diet would be helpful please. She is out in
the day and in at night. I have had her teeth checked yesterday to make
sure there isn't a physical cause.
Thanks
Claire
July 10 uk