Variations in JHerb?

barefooted4

Does anyone have a batch #19342 from AmeriHerb? I just received an order of 1# JHerb. I've been giving it for approx. 3 years now and have never seen/smelled anything like this latest batch. I've called the herb company Ian gets it from and left a message for them to phone me. I've seen various shades of brown/dk grn but never an orangy/tan color; it has always smelled what I consider a musty smell but this smells like the herbal powder marshmallow. It's the only herb Ian carries and I'm wondering if I got a mislabeled bag. As soon as I opened the box the smell was fabulous but not what I'm used to!

Kristie & Sashi the Survivor
SW OH