Re: Coat looks like a pig

Nancy C

Hi

What kind of compound were you using, ie liquid, caps, etc and in what amount?

Please don't forget to sign your posts and include your location and date of joining.

Thanks for helping things run smoothly and your contribution of data.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003

NewEnglandEquineBalance@...

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Sher" <sher@...> wrote:

We recently switched from compounded pergolide to Prascend. We tested in December and his ACTH was actually in the "normal" range! Any suggestions where I should look for Vitex?

Thanks so much! We've been doing so well (knock on wood) I didn't want to blow things because of his terrible coat.