Re: Dr. K. Or anyone's ideas need help to keep Rani calm.

Please if Dr. K. Or anyone can give me any suggestions with what might work for them with regards taking the edge of any stress for my mare Rani ( cushings and IR.)
Our daughter is getting married later this year in our/Rani's back paddock ie. Marquis,150 people, bands etc.. Is there anything safe I can give Rani and her miniature companion to take the edge off any stress that this might cause them. I have bought ear plug thingos which I will attempt to use I am concerned as I do not wish to sedate them as such as on a previous occasions Rani suffered colic after requiring it for routine scan. Thanks in advance for any ideas and help.
Leanne n Rani.
Aust 2009.