Re: Pill stuffed carrot

diva1997

I was wondering if that was ok to do...I know they are not supposed to have
carrots, but wasn't sure if such a small amount would be ok. Right now I
am just shoving the pill in her mouth and hoping I don't lose a finger, but
that is not something I want to ask the folks at the boarding barn to do
for me.

Trina and Diva
Charlotte, NC
2/2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM, lorisurina@... <JABASKA@...>wrote:

**

For those who've had trouble getting their horses to take their pergolide
capsules, I wanted to share my success. I cut a 1" piece of carrot, put a
nail through it and stuff the capsule inside. Hooray - success!! Be sure to
keep the carrot as small as possible as they're a forbidden vege for IR
horses. Finally, no more morning ughs.

Lori Surina (Majik)
Tucson, AZ
12/12