Re: Anybody heard of Beet Pulp causing foot soreness

loes <loes1@...>

I treat my shredded beet pulp as follows: Rinse and stir 2x in hot water at 15 minute intervals. Soak in hot water for about 1 hour, stir or squeeze , rinse + stir in hot water until water is clear. Romke is severely IR, never had any soreness problems. I am fortunate, I can get beet pulp without any additives.

Loes
Southern CA - 2009 (I think)

On Mar 6, 2013, at 4:20 PM, dixie6264 wrote:

trimmer recommends removing beet pulp and foot soreness disappears.

Pam/Butters/Frosty/Story who are doing fabulous in this weather
12/10 VA