Diarrhea need help.

mjlegault <mjlegault@...>

Hi,

My IR mare is in extreme diarrhea since sunday. She was only eating hay
and balance minerals and vitamins with DEHY cubes to carry minerals and
is doing very well and her insulin in controlled.

The vet came out today and waiting for result of bloodwork and there is a possibility of intoxication from my hay. Waiting for a response from a agronomist.

The last three morning she has colic, the vet makes me give her 5CC of
Banamine by injection and then it helps her for the rest of the day.

If anybody can help, my poor horse is so sick.

Thank You

Marie Josee
Morin-Heights, Qc. / Canada Sept. 2012
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory6/files/Marie%20Josee/