Bi Yan Pian for anti-biotic resistant sinus infection

Shari Starr

My horse had a molar problem that turned into a sinus infection with symptoms of a foul discharge from one nostril. The tooth was removed but the sinus infection was very difficult to treat. After 2 tries with SZM tablets each time the discharge with foul odor would return afer a month. The next treatment was Metronidazole & the same results. After a month the discharge & odor came back. Prior to an invasive surgical intervention I used Bi Yan Pian that I obtained from my local Chinese Herb store. I followed the intstructions from the very knowledgeable & helpful owner of the store & the infection was finally healed & did not return.

Shari & Snickers
Lifesong Farm