Re: Serrano update - advice please?

Nancy C

It's going to be much easier to do this Karen, with compounded pergolide vs Prascend. My guy is currently on 8 mg.

Hopefully your blood went to Cornell.

Like Jaini says, don't despair. You can get this right and it makes all the difference for Serrano

Nancy C in NH

ECIR Group Inc. NO Laminitis! Conference, Jacksonville Oregon, September 27-29, 2013.

--- In EquineCushings@..., "merlin5clougher" <janieclougher@...> wrote:

Hi, Karen - don't despair. Many horses are on much higher doses - check out the database here:

I have one on 7.5, one on 5 and one on 2. It seems that when one is chasing the rise, it is harder to get the ACTH under control.