Prascend better am or pm?

Kc <karenclarinet@...>

Hi,
I learned here that it is usually better to give Prascend all together, either full dose in am or full dose in pm.
My question is whether It is better to give (5) Prascend in the morning or the night?

I feed late morning about 10 AM and early evening at about 6 PM So that Serrano gets his cimetidine every eight hours. ( I have a pill machine that feeds at 2 AM.)

I usually do the morning feeding and have helpers for the evening because I'm a musician.
If there is no difference on the timing of the Prascend I should probably do it myself in the morning?

Serrano is doing well but has gotten very good at spitting out pills.
Many thanks,
Karen and Serrano September 2012 California

Sent from my iPad