Re: Probiotic question

cjjacoby@...

Try Full Bucket Probiotics and Fullbucket Health.com.  Some horses don't like the taste but it can be disguised.  The main ingredient is the flora Saccharomyces boulardi 1079 which to my knowledge only one other probiotic company uses and can be found at Smart pak.  I have to adminster it in a tube, but many horses will eat it in its granular form. It has done wonders for restoring gut health for my horse who for 3 years had gi upsets due to improper fermentation.

Carol, Aristotle in TX

August 2013
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/echistory7/files/cjjtexas/

---In EquineCushings@..., <equinecushings@...> wrote:

Are oligosaccharides and fructooligosaccharides acceptable for IR horse?  Thinking about Pro-lactic DFM
from HorseTech---for live micro-organisms plus prebiotics.   Thanks.
    M. Williams  NYC Hudson Valley NY  '08