Re: Himalayan Salt Intake

dnlf@...

Hi Deb,
  When you have a moment, have a read on our educational website:

                       www.ecirhorse.org

  It's a treasure trove of information on IR and PPID that should help answer many of your questions. Filling out a case history for Rowan will also steer you in the right direction as this focuses your attention on all the details that you need to pay attention to in order to assess how Rowan is doing.

  Your boarding situation sounds great for all of you - nice to have someone who cares and will work with you taking care of your boy.

  Would you take a moment before hitting send to delete most of the message you are replying to as this removes the reams of unnecessary repeat text that buries your new info. We realize this may be difficult with Yahoo's new Neo format obscuring even the simplest of functions but appreciate it if you would try.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team