Re: Got some questions

KC

 Well, just when I think I got something figured out. It ends up I don't. Guess I need to take better notes. Bad thing is there's a lot of information out there but there is a lot of conflicting information too which makes it difficult to keep things straight.

I do have question from this. When I'm trying to compare horse feeds, I noticed some companies list sugar and starch followed by the NSC values in their charts. What is the sugar value, ESC or WSC? I'm thinking its WSC and not ESC just because the sugar and starch values add up to the NSC values consistently. If its WSC, I will need to email them to get the ESC value, correct?

Thanks
Kathy in Ohio
Sept'13