Re: What's the Difference?

Lorna Cane

HI Kathy,

I can't speak for what the others have said/done.Sorry.

Maybe we'll hear from Dr. Kellon.She has a way of sorting things out.:)

Print size was fine.You never know with Yahoo's brilliant(NOT) new format.

 Lorna in Ontario,Canada

ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

---In equinecushings@..., <drkellon@...> wrote:

---In EquineCushings@..., <lauramollrich@...> wrote:

My vet also told me that Precision was using the base of pure Pergolide and Pet Health uses Pergolide Mesylate.  I just received my new script from Pet Health and it was for 4.6 mgs.

All pergolide is pergolide mesylate. There is no such thing as pure pergolide. You have increased his dose by just over 1 mg so yes,the reaction is probably to the drug.

EC Co-owner
Feb 2001