Re: What's the Difference?

Lorna Cane

 Hi Laura,

>. Could my vet have inadvertently done the calculation and sent it that way?

Only your vet knows this answer.

>  My vet said that the Pergolide from Precision was pure Pergolide, did they tell him that?

Again,sorry,but you need to ask your vet that question.

> I called the laboratory that makes Pergolide for sale worldwide and they told me that EVERYONE gets Pergolide mesylate and there is no pure Pergolide.

Bingo.

I think Dr. K. already told us that :)

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

---In equinecushings@..., <lauramollrich@...> wrote:

My vet's office told me that he wrote the script for 3.5 mgs. of Pergolide.  However, they also said that he spent 30 minutes trying to figure out a calculation.  What's up with that?  Pabatsa's ACTH is within the normal limit so there was no discussion of raising the amount past 3.5 mgs.

Laura, CA

1/2012