compound pergolide (powder) - sensitive to cold and heat?

Ruth Vale

Is compound pergolide (powder) sensitive to cold and heat?   Vet gave me a larger bottle this time and  I want to be sure to store it for maximum effectiveness.

I know it should be kept "in the doorway of the refrigerator" but for ease of use I've been keeping at the barn where it is quite cool but not usually below freezing unless the outside temp goes way down.  Horses are in the barn at night so the temp remains above freezing during cold nights.

Today's high was -20C/0F - wondering whether it should be kept in the barn owner's  house?

Ruth Vale and Whippoorwill Amulet (Bounce)
joined Sept 2013
Caledon, Ontario CANADA