Chuckles 2/13/14

debra.clare

Hi

Thought I would start a new message with something a little less grim.  Chuckles has a lump on the crest of his neck about 8 to 12 inches from the poll, under the mane.  It is not attached to the skin but seems attached to the muscle underneath.  It is about the size of an orange but more elongated.  It is pretty hard but he will let me massage it.  I have heard that IR horses are prone to these?  The vet didn't know what it was and said to just watch it.  Anybody heard of this, have a horse with this?

Thanks

Debra & Chuckles

Durham, NC

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.