Re: Farewell to my friend

Shari Starr

Lisanne, I send you comfort & hugs with your special friend Lacey passing to spirit. I still view this site because I'm sponsoring a draft carriage horse with PPID. I lost my Snickers to a non-cushings related cause last June 25th. Please come visit the hoofbeats in heaven site if you need support from a great group of others that understand as few do about our special relationship that we have with our equines & how deep a grief that we go through. Or, if you would like you can e-mail privately if you like & I'd be glad to e-walk beside for support if you want. Shari, Fly free, Snickers mom. My e-mail address is: lifesongfarm @ yahoo.com (l put in spaces so that yahoo wouldn't edit it)