Karen/Taz

PapBallou@...

I tried to answer to your post, but neo won't take me there.

Please post photos of the feet.  We need to see what they look like after the trim.  The x-rays aren't that bad so I'm a little confused as to why his reaction.  Often when a horse has laminitis, the worst of it may come after the owner recognizes something is wrong.  IOWs, it hadn't peaked, and sometimes that will still happen (continue downward) even when diet changes are in place, or medication as appropriate.  Then a plateau and healing.

Does he have boots/pads on?

Linda
EC Primary Response
West Coast