ODBTC - Lexington. Ky. Area

martha williams

Horse in hospital - we use approx 13  Lb ODBTC per day - we are almost out -  shipper did not send as scheduled. Will get
here we don't know when.  Does anyone know of any place
near Lexington where we could get a few bags?   There is a
Standlee,  but as far as we can discover, the only low esc/starch
they have is non-molassed beet pulp Or Alfalfa/Timothy
Cubes.......This horse cannot have alfalfa.
      Hospital has very good hay -  OK ESC/STARCH, plus it is
soaked. (seems high in manganese).  PLEASE- ADVISE?
       THANKS!.  Williams/Dubrow. NY. '08