Re: how long is acute....?

PapBallou@...

Julie -

Each time a change is made to her feet, different structures are loaded or unloaded.  If you have a broken bone (and yes, laminitis/founder is a serious injury!)every PT appointment, every cast change causes different sensations.  It's going to happen.  Doesn't mean things are getting worse.  Time is to be measured by the week, and often the month, in this process.

Tell that know- it -all that she has never heard of recovery, etc, etc, because she really DOESN'T know it all.  Some people need an off switch thst is within easy reach.

I have a rehab here that is here because I didn't want the owner to have to deal with a boarding situation where you know there will be plenty of folks with uneducated  opinions that only cause stress

Linda
EC Primary Response
West Coast