Re: New Member: Steph and Chance from Ontario (March 09/14) Very sore front feet

Betty Ann

Connie and Steph, we could look into the possibility of a price break on quantity if we could guarantee the sale of a pallet (or two) between the three of us buying from Roseau on the same load. (?) Perhaps, Connie could pick up her order (as in the past, by the sounds of it), and I could pick up for Steph so she doesn't have so far to go. For what ever reason, in the past I've found the price in Roseau to be better than the price drop-shipped on the Canadian side - just need to keep in mind the current exchange factor.
Glad to have another interested person in the area!
Betty Ann
Mar 08
ON CAN