Re: R.I.P. - Mithrandir's Magik (Alf), July 10, 1987 - April 14, 2014

Shari Starr

Cindy, my heart goes out to you. What a beautiful life that you & your beloved Alf shared. I send you hugs & will light a candle in honor of Alf tonight & will keep you in my prayers. Come visit us at the Hoofbeats In Heaven support group. A poem for you. The Great White Horse of Heaven - When the great white horse of heaven came to carry me away I asked for extra time to ensure you’d be okay When I took in first angel breath to release earth’s final hold His vast expanse of loving wings held us close within his fold. We covered you in care and love all throughout the day but heaven’s gate was calling me to start me on my way. A strange new pulse through me now surging. A pull, ever stronger and more urging This must be the time, the sound that I hear. The rush of countless horse angels drawing me near. The great white horse of heaven now takes me in. My celestial journey I now begin. A crescendo of whinnies welcoming me. He stretches his wings; gathers the herd to see. With deepest interest and inquisitive eyes. Excitement as tho viewing a newborn foal; just arrived. My wings still wet with heaven’s dew. Now God’s perfect horse angel born anew. I take my place with this heavenly herd. My voice in glorious unity now will be heard. In this multitude of millions joined in song of angelic whinnies that I now belong. This melodious chorus from us above Still bonds us together until we are re-united in love. Written by Shari Starr with love
Shari, Fly Free, Snickers om

ECIR June, 2013

Western, WA state