Re: 35 Yr old QH mare died August 2013- Question

skylane@...

I can only base my response on what you've written. There could be more to it...
...You said he couldn't get pergolide from "the compounding pharmacy"...  It's not
like there's only one pharmacy... there's quite a few and he has to know that.
It's like him saying "I'm sorry I couldn't come out for your emergency because my gas
station had run out of gas". Ignoring the fact that there's several other gas stations out
there.
This just sounds WRONG and I'm (to avoid saying pissed) MIFFED!!

Michael~
aka Mike & Spike
San Jose, Ca
Oct 10