Re: Chaste Berry Powde / new question on this topic

bigwhitevan2002

Well , that clears it up.......ummmm....lol.
i will pull her off the CTB and test her ACTH in the next couple of weeks and see where we are at, not going to do insulin etc.  no need , and the results wont change how I manage her, I know she is IR with a high risk...and money is tight now...
Thanks for the guidelines..
Julie
Oregon 06

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut