Re: Sunchero aka The Other Man

Shari Starr

Marianne, I send you comfort & love & hugs in the passing of your beloved, Sunchero, into spirit. What a love story of the 2 of you & your devotion & care for him. I'm nearing 10 months since the passing of my soulmate, Snickers into spirt. He was cushing's also. He was lost also to colic of an origin of previously unknown abdominal masses. My heart breaks for you. "Time is very slow for those who wait; very fast for those whwo are scared; very long for those who lament; very short for those who celebrate; but for those who love, time is eternal." William Shakespeare. I'll light a candle tonight in your love, Sunchero's honor. I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers. I've been helped immensely by the Hoofbeats In Heaven yahoo support group. Come visit us or check out the links on the site. We'd love to walk beside you at this very difficult time for you. Hugs, Shari, Fly free, Snickers mom