Re: Introduction

Alissa Read

No questions, really! Just hoping I am on the right track. I can't believe how fast she has turned around with the things I have already done with her. She is really shedding out now and that is so exciting! And it is nice to have others who can give advice and understand how huge it is when you can change your horse's stall every other day instead of twice daily (whoo hoo!). More like, I am looking for feedback on what I am doing and conformation I am on the right track, and any other tips I can use to make Oreo more comfortable. As I don't really know her history there isn't much I can contribute to the case history file, I don't think.

So yeah, suggestions appreciated and thank you for the welcome!

-Ali
Oregon
5/6/14