Re: Updating a history in ECHistory5

Deb Funderburk <hawkhilldeb@...>

Hi Mandy and all,

I finally got the pictures of Cory's trim up. I think I am posting the link here:

Hope these pictures are good enough. The white powder on his feet is Goldbond. Didn't know it would be so hard to brush off. Can anyone give me some feedback? My farrier took off about a quarter inch of heel and a little of the toe. When I wouldn't let him put shoes on him, he said he wouldn't be coming back (after 22 years of trimming Cory). I'm so distressed. I also have X-rays if I can figure out how to post them. Please let me know if these aren't good enough and I will get more.

burk%20in%20NC/

Deb Funderburk and Cory
NC July 2012