Re: Flax Question / WAS Got my ODTBs.

Lorna Cane

Hi Beverly,

>Can you clarify what kind of flax to add to the Timothy.

I imagine you mean the Ontario Dehy Timothy Balance Cubes?
We add 2-4 ounces of freshly ground flax, or stabilized ground flax.

>  Why not Manna Gold Rice Bran?
We do  not recommend rice bran because of its unbalanced EFA Omega 3 and 6.

Grab a cupa tea and take a look at our Files section.
Start Here has a lot of information that you may not have come across yet.

Also check out 3Core Diet.
In that folder there is more information on flax,for example.

Don't forget to add your location,and when you joined the group to your signature to your future posts.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup