Re: Stabul 1

Dawn Wagstaff

In regards to Stabul 1, Randy had given me the name of the person in charge of ordering feed for my local TSC. I went in and talked to her, she was willing to order ten bags of Stabul and sell me one at a time. The cost was going to be $36? per bag, more than I could justify at the time as I was going to feed it as a complete feed to supplement hay. But certainly doable if I was only going to use it as a carrier.
You should let TSC know this is an option. As someone mentioned earlier, TSC now has a connection to ordering through their website, I believe Randy was working on getting easier distribution through TSC when I was discussing this with him.

Dawn Wagstaff
Saline, MI 2003