Re: confusion of pergolide dosage in the files

Nancy C

I may not be following you Lisa, but want to make sure you have seen the Australian compound pharmacy info in the files

I hope this helps your search.  Also hoping other Aussie members will chime in.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <glconley@...> wrote :

 I looked up your recommended sites to see I could purchase 100 x 1.5mg capsules for $85.00.   Here in Australia, I recently paid AUD $360 for that very quantity/dose!