Re: Low postprandial insulin

Nancy C

Hi Beverly

Assuming your desired weight is correct, agree four pounds is probably not enough.  Also agree with Lorna your low insulin is often handling error.

Diabetes in horses is not the same as in people. So far, horses seem to have an inexhaustible pancreas.  What happens is the insulin still remains high but the glucose is no longer in control. I have one of those.

Can you provide a link to your Case History so we can see exactly what is going on? It saves us a whole bunch of time.

Try this link for more info on tryglycerides:
Yahoo Groups

Yahoo Groups

Yahoo Groups

Nancy C in NH