Re: Pabatsa's Cornell Results Not Good--Please Help

afrazier726@...

Susan,

What if soaking longer is your only option?What I do is I soak my morning feeding the night before for an hour or so, then I take it out and hang it somewhere for the water to run out before I feed it to my mare the next morning.

Sometimes its not feasible to sit there and wait for it to soak for only an hour. Would you say that soaking longer than an hour is still a better option than NOT soaking at all when you have and IR horse?

Just curious about your thoughts on this. It's pretty gross to see all the sugar and dirt that turns the water brownish color!

Thanks

Amy
Lakeview Terrace, CA
May 2014