Re: New Blood Test Results and Need Help Posting to History

Maggie

Hi Deborah,

You should be able to click in those spaces where your you initially wrote information and add new information--another row of lab values, info regarding body condition, etc.  Just put the date and the updated information in on the copy you have on your hard drive and then upload the new case history with the new information into your CH file.  You cannot do it online, as it will not save your new information.  Ask me how I know this!  Once you have updated all the information on your hard drive copy and save it, then go back to ECH7 and upload the new CH to your file and delete the old one.

The reason that there is no place to put your iron test results is that KSU is the only place that can do all 3 tests, (including a ferritin level) required to test for iron overload.  You can put your iron test in the those spaces and just put a note in the far left column where the test was done.  Make sure you change the lab reference units and ranges if they are different.

Hope that helps!

Maggie, Chancey and Spiral in VA
March 2011
EC Primary Response